If you own a building, your roof is the asset that protects all your other assets!
All roofing systems experience
- Severe weather
- Wear and tear from the elements
- Expansion and contraction
- Unintentional abuse from non-roofing contractors
Over time leaks can develop. Leaks cost money, interfere with productivity and cause stress. A roof maintenance program can change all that.
Save Money and Reduce Your Stress with Regular Roof Maintenance
You need a regular roof maintenance program to ensure the asset that protects all other assets functions properly.
You’ve got three options:
- Roll the dice and hope your roof holds up.
- Use your employees who may not have the experience or expertise to identify and repair little problems before they become expensive problems.
- Have a Rugged Roofing administer a professional roof maintenance program.
Rugged Roofing offers yearly maintenance system that can catch and deal with issues early on, before they grow into larger more costly problems. This is done with a detailed maintenance inspection program, detailed maintenance documentation and regular maintenance visits.
“But I have a roof warranty.”
Every manufacturer of roofing materials recommends regular roof maintenance. In fact, if you have a roof warranty it’s more than a recommendation. It’s a requirement. You must perform regular roof maintenance to keep your warranty valid.
If you don’t have a roof warranty, you definitely need a maintenance program.